My Fab Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Welcome Baby Benjamin!


Our lovely niece, Charlotte gave birth on Saturday to a beautiful bouncing boy- Benjamin and this is my card to Wilson family and to newly crowned big sister, Jemima!  
I've used the lovely Dede and Pod again, from Mo's Digital Pencil and matched them up with bunny papers in honour of our new Benjamin Bunny!!
The papers are a mix of Graphic 45, Bella and Boo, and First Edition, and of course there's some yummy Marianne dies and stuff, as below:

Woodgrain Effect School Slate  Die- COL1373
Large Bow Die - LR0447
Miniature Bunny Die from Baby Animals set - COL 1422 (all such cute dies!)
Ribbon
Sparkly heart and star embellies

I borrowed my friend Lesley's dies for the little bunnies hopping across the bottome of the card!

Well, that's all for today - getting ready for our little Violet's First Birthday this Friday - just where has that year gone!!
Hugs, Juliexxx

2 comments:

Juls said...

Loving this xx

Rosette's Cards said...

What a precious card Julie!!! I bet they will be overwhelmed with all this cuteness!! Stunning card xxx Hugs. r