My Fab Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Happy Birthday



It was my son's 27th birthday over the weekend - eek and this is the card I made for him.  It's also new challenge day at Passion For Promarkers with a theme of Make It Digital so I combined the two!
Now I love a good digital image and this one is no exception.  It's from Just Inklined and a Staffie which I wanted as Harry has a gorgeous Staffie called Coco.  I knew I could get an image somewhere and immediately which is the beauty of digital shopping!  
I tried to colour her as closely as possible to Coco's real-life colours using the picture below- isn't she lovely, so soppy and a real softie.
My papers are from a My Mind's Eye pad called Handsome - perfect for both my Son and Coco (even if she is a girl!).
I also used a Marianne frame die - LR0376, and the film strip from this set - COL1390.  (because Harry is a fantastic photographer!)
Now we have a great sponsor today, Di's Digi Creations who are offering the lucky winner a $12 voucher to spend on their digi images!!

Di's Digi Stamps
Oh and hop on over here to see the rest of my teamies' fab makes!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

ike said...

Super awesome - your colouring of the Staffie is fantastic and I adore that card layout. Coco looks like a real sweetie :-) xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome Julie looks soo much like his dog fabulous card and happy Birthday to your son. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, Love how much you got the colors to look just like Cocos. She looks like a big softie!! Love Hazelxx