My Fab Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Passion for Promarkers - Use Your Dies


I cannot believe that it is me hosting the challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week and yet BT or more specifically Open Reach have totally left us without any internet since last Friday!  So frustrating and they sent the wrong engineer today despite knowing what the issue was .  I'm currently at my craft club posting this!! Still, deep breath ...........
As I said, it's my challenge and you know I love my dies so that is my challenge- to use your dies.  I've chosen this gorgeous new 2 dollar digi from Mo's Digital Pencil - Lovebirdz.  I then decided to make it into a bird house using my Marianne dies and papers - all listed below.


Marianne Products

Snowflake Corner Die - LR0497 - I've used this on the roof of my birdhouse to create a fretwork type effect.
Petra's Christmas Corner Die Set - LR0488 - I've used one of the dies in the set for the decorative edge on my bird house,
Holly Wreath Die - CR1387
Ivy Corners Die - CR1253
Rustic Wood Papers - PK9124

I finished off with some red pearls for the berries and copious amounts of Shabby White Frantage!

Our generous sponsor this week is Alicia Bel and she is offering one lucky winner a €10.00 voucher to spend in her online store.  I will have another card over the next few days showcasing one of her gorgeous Christmas images!
Check out the stunning cards of my teamies here - and then come and join in the challenge ,I can't wait to see your makes!!

Hugs, Juliexx

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi julie yes they did it with us and we where 2 weeks you don't realise how much you use it. So glad you managed to get this beauty on your blog. Take care. Xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow!!! How tragic it would have been for your internet woes to prevent you from uploading this fantastic card Julie! Wow! Wow! Wow! The little lovebirds are so beautifully coloured, and your birdhouse is incredible! LOVE your dies - especially the ivy! Your paper is perfect too! Gorgeous!

Marilyn said...

How did we live before the internet? When ours goes down, it's like I've lost my best friend... hahahhaha!
Your card is gorgeous and the shape is brilliant and perfect for the sweet birds.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, what a stunning card, Love every little detail of it!!! Beautiful creation, so glad your internet is back!!! Hazelxx

Unknown said...

Fab design Julie, love the shape and all the lovely details. I'd be like my right arm was chopped off without my pc/internet...that would mean I might have to do housework instead heaven forbid lol
Hugs Kaz xx