My Fab Followers

Monday 12 February 2018

Mo's Gothic Fae




I loved colouring this image from Mo - Gothic Fae - she's got a little 'tude don't you think!

When I was down in Guildford a few weeks ago, best matey, Lesley, was playing about with my stunning new Apple Blossom extra deep embossing folder from Marianne.  She inked the folder before running it through her die machine - it looked fabulous and a nice way to give a bit of colour to the embossed panel.  I didn't do quite so well getting a smooth covering of ink but I still like the  shabby chic type effect. A full list of Marianne goodies used is below:


Classic Border Die - LR0455
Petra's Flower Bowl Die - LR0436
Rose Die - LR0451
Appleblossom Deep Embossing Folder - DF3446 - NEW!


I'm getting over a cold here - nothing too awful but I'll be glad when it's done!  There's a lot about I think.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: